Changed my mind.. AGAIN

Carnage, because you have one G series, my speakers are VERY loud on the lowest setting, is there any way to lower it? Also, my mic is making fuzzing sounds in the background in skype calls and such, can I fix that?

For the speaker thing, I think that your sub is up higher; the volume FN keys/Windows volume doesn't adjust the sub, AFAIK. Go down to the taskbar and click on the hidden icons arrow, and click the Via HD audio deck (it's black) and move the LFE slider down to around 30, that's where I keep it and it isn't too loud ;) Or, if that doesn't work, then just use the volume slider in the taskbar and slide it down further, as the FN key doesn't actually lower it as low as it can go.

My computer all of a sudden has just started running significantly slower. No scans are running. This laptop is causing me some problems in the first real day..

My computer all of a sudden has just started running significantly slower. No scans are running. This laptop is causing me some problems in the first real day..

How many processes are you running? How high is the resource usage (CPU / RAM)? What were you doing prior to it being slow? Tried rebooting?

I believe I was watching youtube with facebook up because it was taking a long time to stream, I woke up this morning and it is running fast and smooth, but the youtube and espn or whatever I stream takes a loonnggg time to stream. I am wondering if it is just my Wifi, but my brother who is using a mac is perfectly fine with streaming, and my wifi is very good.

Try uninstalling flash player (Active-X if using IE, and the Plugin if using Firefox), and reinstall it.

Does it do it on all browsers? What browsers have you tried?

Oh, and what kind of mic problems were you having?

Carnage, I use chrome so what do I uninstall from there? Dont have firefox, and I hate IE, so the only browser I like is chrome. Mic problems are a fuzzing sound constantly in the background of people speakers.

You would have to totally remove Chrome and reinstall it. Flash is built into Chrome, so there's no way to uninstall/reinstall just Flash.

Try downloading FireFox and the Flash Plugin for it from Adobe's website, just to test it out to see if it performs the same. We can narrow down the cause from there.

As for the Mic... right click the sound icon in the icon tray by the clock > recording devices > and configure the mic volume to be lower. Or turn down the mic volume in the application(s) that you're using, if you can.

Uninstalled chrome and re installed, its still not working, downloading firefox right now.

i think that it is chrome, because on IE it installed chrome quickly, but chrome wont install firefox fast, its doing about.1 mb every 3 seconds.

Back
Top Bottom