Laptop Accessories Help

theryanzhuo

Baseband Member
Well, first off, I'm getting a new laptop in a few days. This one, to be exact: ASUS N56VM-TB71 Laptop Computer - 3rd generation Intel Core i7-3610QM 2.3GHz, 8GB DDR3, 750GB HDD, DVDRW, 15.6 Full HD, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, Black, 1-Yr Warranty / 1-Yr Accidental Damage at TigerDirect.com

Is it capable of playing some games, and if yes, do you mind naming a few?

Anyways, staying on topic, I've had nightmares with hot laptops. My current one runs at 70-80C and a cheap yet quiet and effective cooling pad recommendation would be very much appreciated.

Also, I'm looking for a cheap mouse with 1600+ DPI, hopefully for a cheap price. DPI adjustment keys are also helpful. Thank you :)

What games do you play? You should be able to play most on high settings, but heat will be your biggest factor. Get a CoolerMaster cooler. Their cooler stands are excellent. Just don't get one of the dirt cheap ones.

What are you talking cheap for the mouse? I think any Razer should suit you if the price is right.

What games do you play? You should be able to play most on high settings, but heat will be your biggest factor. Get a CoolerMaster cooler. Their cooler stands are excellent. Just don't get one of the dirt cheap ones.

What are you talking cheap for the mouse? I think any Razer should suit you if the price is right.

Mainly I'll be playing Starcraft 2, Airmech, and other very micro-intensive games.

I think I'll be getting a CoolerMaster pad. Just a question - are they comfortable on your lap? Most of the ones I have seen or researched about look like they're only oriented for tables and would hurt your thighs if placed on them. Is this true?

This one has interested me: Amazon.com: Cooler Master NotePal U2 Laptop Cooling Pad with Two Configurable 80mm Fans (R9-NBC-8PBK-GP): Electronics

The one with dual fans, just to be exact.

Back
Top Bottom