Changed my mind.. AGAIN

Okay, is there something up with my computer? I just tried playing runescape, I know I know, runescape, but it was just to test out the graphics and speed, and it wasnt running at all on high graphics. It had problems with low graphics. Huh?

What performance mode do you have it in? If it's not plugged in (or for that matter, even if it is) press the ROG button (the one to the left of the power button) and cycle through the modes until you get to "High Performance". That helped me with my Skyrim issues, as in other modes it underclocks the GPU to save power.

this is very weird, I have been noticing some problems with the mouse pad, and now I can't even use the track pad. It will not move or click, and I have to use my mouse which I use all the time regardless, but having a laptop without a track pad is annoying.

Make sure you have the latest version of Flash installed (I'm assuming it's a Flash game).

Runescape is Java based, Yami. Just an FYI :). He said he already got it fixed up, though.

@Mattmatt: as for the trackpad, make sure you didn't disable it (Fn + F9 on the G73).

carnage, why do you know everything? I guess I pressed it when I was trying to adjust my volume.

Haha, because my Asus G73 has that button combination, and I've used it before ;). I've hit it on accident when I go to mute my laptop as well.

Glad to help out though!

Carnage, because you have one G series, my speakers are VERY loud on the lowest setting, is there any way to lower it? Also, my mic is making fuzzing sounds in the background in skype calls and such, can I fix that?

Back
Top Bottom