Monitors

Thats actually very very helpful, so would you recommend a monitor that has at least 2 outputs, it doesn't have to have the recording capabilities, but it would be nice, so if you could recommend one that has the ability to do that as well it would be nice.

I didn't do a lot of research on this, just looked up a model similar to my own, since mine is discontinued.
Amazon.com: Samsung UN22D5003 22-Inch 1080p Clear Motion Rate 120 LED HDTV (Black): Electronics

Back to my question of the multi monitor setup, is it worth buying the one I linked above?
The Dell? can't say, you didn't mentioned what it was used for. That and the value (worth) of a dollar is different from person to person.

Also, are the screens able to connect with each other with ease? Will I need other cords?

the screens don't connect with each other. its your computer that connects them.
grab the monitor, connect to the computer with HDMI cord. and your laptop should auto detect it. if not, right click on the desktop and select [screen resolutions] and detect, and select [extend these displays] now you should be able to drag your mouse and apps across those 2 screens.

The monitors would be used as multi monitor setup, so it would be a 2-4 monitor setup. The way it would be four if I could have my laptop open and all other monitors (the monitor I buy from a store and 2 monitors I buy for 45$ from a friend) and then 3 if I buy one from the store, one from a friend, and my laptop is open. Is the laptop able to be open while other monitors are connected? Is my computer capable of having a multi monitor setup.

your laptop should be able to drive the laptop's screen itself, and 1 additional external monitor.
refer to your manual or google to see if the displayport can also be used simultaneously with the HDMI port.

if yes, you can get a displayport to vga adapter for the 3rd monitor, PLUS a USB monitor adapter like MoM mentioned above for the 4th monitor.
if not, you will need 2 USB adapters for the 3rd and 4th monitor.

I think what I am doing is buying one of the little monitors, buying the nice monitor and having my laptop, as a 3 screen setup. But do you guys think the monitor I linked for 15 inches is worth 30? Is it worth getting?

Bumping this thread, I want to know if the 15 inch monitor would be able to do a dual monitor setup with a new type of monitor, like an ASUS monitor or something. Also, would my laptop screen be able to be used while using 2 other monitors? Not that I would need it, just wondering. Two more things, would my xbox be able to play on the newer monitor, while having the second (15 inch) monitor hooked up to my computer and running? Finally, what monitor do you guys suggest?

Back
Top Bottom