program requester windows not fully visable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

glassman

Beta member
Hello,
I'm at a loss as to why some window requesters in different programs cut off a portion of information or instructions on my Windows XP system. I thought perhaps the going to the Properties\Appearance\Advanced settings and changing some fonts and font sizes might fix it : no luck!. :>( To illustrate what I mean I have posted some screen shots of the problem on my photo site.
If you go to:

www.photo.epson.com

In the "Visit Albums" box type in:

artlinepics@shaw.ca

click on: Trouble-requesters to see the screen shots.

Thanks,
Bruce

HI bruce,
what is your screen resolution AND refreash rate? try changing to 1280x1024 32bit with a rate of 60 mhzi f your monitor will allow

Hi CODEPOET,
I had already tried changing the screen resolution a couple of times and it didn't work out. So I thought I'd give it another try after reading your suggestion and what do you know it fixed it. The strange part is that now the window requesters are back to normal in all resolutions. I had the problem ongoing for quite some time but it wasn't too bothersome until very recently with a new program that had buttons and text I couldn't see. I thought I was in for a painfull ordeal in fixing the problem!. Thanks for your input!

Bruce

ohGrFreak
why can't you just post the pic here, link to it? it'd be easier and make for faster responses to your question.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just joined this forum and wasn't too sure on the methods here. I'll look into uploading pictures if the need arises again. :>)

Bruce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom