Need Opinions

the gpu is much weaker and you wont really know what kind of psu is in there. but it will be safe to say that it wont be near the quality of the corsair. that's generally how prebuilts make their margins, by putting in weaker gpu's and psu's.

the gpu is much weaker and you wont really know what kind of psu is in there. but it will be safe to say that it wont be near the quality of the corsair. that's generally how prebuilts make their margins, by putting in weaker gpu's and psu's.

Thanks for the feedback, thats pretty much what I figured. And now for another question lol, sorry I just want to know as much as I can before I spend a whole bunch of money. So whats the difference between these two motherboards

Mobo 1: ASUS P8Z77-V LX Intel 7 Series Motherboard - ATX, Socket H2 (LGA1155), Intel Z77 Express, 2400MHz DDR3 (O.C.), SATA III (6Gb/s), RAID, 8-CH Audio, Gigabit LAN, USB 3.0, PCIe 3.0, CrossFireX Ready at TigerDirect.com

Mobo 2: ASUS P8Z77-V Intel 7 Series Motherboard - ATX, Socket H2 (LGA1155), Intel Z77 Express, 2400MHz DDR3 (O.C.), SATA III (6Gb/s), RAID, 8-CH Audio, Gigabit LAN, USB 3.0, PCIe 3.0, WiFi-N, SLI/CrossFireX at TigerDirect.com

Look at the description, says Wifi N ;)

Also, buy from Newegg. You'll save some cash in the end and better place to buy from.

Ok so I guess I will definitely go for the second bored since I need the wifi lol. The reason I'm looking at tigerdirect is that I live right by one so I wouldnt have to pay for shipping

For everybody saying that the gpu is a little weak, do you have any other suggestions??

I would say push a bit on the budget and try for a 560ti instead.
Ok, I could possibly work that in its not too much more. For the power supply I see a lot of people like cosair but is there any other brand I should look at?

Back
Top Bottom