Should I build or should I buy?

ClemsonAJXJ

Solid State Member
Looking into buying a new gaming desktop. Just not sure if I want to build my own, or buy one with all the specs that I want... Budget is around $1000. Wouldn't mind the experience of building one on my own, but also not sure if i want to deal with the trouble of compatibility issues with building my own.... suggestions?

You should build it will give you a better computer for the money and you get to say you built it. Also people here will help you make sure everything is compatible.

You should build it will give you a better computer for the money and you get to say you built it. Also people here will help you make sure everything is compatible.

Thats what I am thinking... would be a worthwhile project

Is it just going to be for gaming?

I will try to post something accordingly once you respond, I am at work though so it may be this evening.

Yes, it will be mainly used for gaming and multimedia use. I have my laptop and tablet to use for browsing and music

the antec power supply, great company, but way more wattage than you need and im wary of gamer series, which i think tend to be budget lines.

not entirely familiar with ssd's myself, i dont think that kingston is the brand to get. not saying theres something wrong, but im under the impression that intel make the best that are also the most expensive and so everyone settles for the very good ocz vertex 3.

Back
Top Bottom