New laptop

Thank you all for the help but still I'm confused. I think I could get something better than that Acer with the money I have. Can you guys please check out the website I gave you and see if there's anything better I can get with my budget ( 5000 EGP ).

Thank you all for the help but still I'm confused. I think I could get something better than that Acer with the money I have. Can you guys please check out the website I gave you and see if there's anything better I can get with my budget ( 5000 EGP ).

I converted that into USD (About $820) and looked on US sites as they are much easier to navigate and generally have a better selection. I can't find anything better. In that price range, you're pretty limited. If someone else finds one, please share.

I'd prefer if you don't convert as prices vary from here to outside. Here is usually more expensive. For example, a GPU which I wanted to buy was ( after conversion ) 600 EGP price, but when I looked for it I found it for 900 EGP.
Btw, the acer I said about is for 4000 EGP ( the i5 version ). That leaves me 1000 EGP to spare, I think if I add those I'll be able to buy something better.
Thanks for all the help, +repped to both you and MoM.

I'm still confused. Can anybody check the website I gave, and tell me if there's something better I could buy?
Oh, and you guys said HP and Dell are bad. If I get a bad unit, can't I just return it under warranty?

What are you confused about? We gave you several suggestions. We told you the Acer might be the best you can get in your price range.

I'm still confused. Can anybody check the website I gave, and tell me if there's something better I could buy?
Oh, and you guys said HP and Dell are bad. If I get a bad unit, can't I just return it under warranty?

That's part of the problem with HP. Their customer service is.... lacking, for lack of a better term.

That's part of the problem with HP. Their customer service is.... lacking, for lack of a better term.
I wouldn't be buying through HP directly, I'd be buying through a reliable shop.
What are you confused about? We gave you several suggestions. We told you the Acer might be the best you can get in your price range.
So there's absolutely nothing else on the website that I can buy, other than that Acer?

I think TJ means that some stores don't refund you for opened merchandise. Therefore you have to go through HP.

In your price range, I can't find anything better. And I spent a good long while looking there and still am unsure.

I think TJ means that some stores don't refund you for opened merchandise. Therefore you have to go through HP.

In your price range, I can't find anything better. And I spent a good long while looking there and still am unsure.
If the shop does refund, shall I go for that HP?

Back
Top Bottom