Help tweak this interesting $1000 Gaming Computer!

Ok so I think im going to go with the ASRock one then. I dont really understand what you mean go with the z77 if I plan on Multi GPU..are you talking about SLI or like tri-sli because the ASRock has 2x PCIE 3.0 slots. either way im 90% sure ill never SLI. 1 Monitor is good enough for me.

I think I will go with the samsung 830 then since its the same price.

You don't SLI for a multi-monitor setup. When you SLI, you only use the outputs of one card. You SLI for increased performance.

Ok so I think im going to go with the ASRock one then. I dont really understand what you mean go with the z77 if I plan on Multi GPU..are you talking about SLI or like tri-sli because the ASRock has 2x PCIE 3.0 slots. either way im 90% sure ill never SLI. 1 Monitor is good enough for me.

I think I will go with the samsung 830 then since its the same price.
Most Extreme 3 and Pro 3 board from them have 2 16x sized slots but only the first one is truly 16x. This is the first Extreme 3 that has dual slots and will do SLI and Crossfire. Didn't notice that before.

You don't SLI or a multi-monitor setup. When you SLI, you only use the outputs of one card. You SLI for increased performance.
Pre 600 series required SLI to run triple.

oh i see. I hate to completely flip all this over but I think I should just dump a tad bit money for ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3 $175 or would it just be a waste of money? the ASRock is apparently apart of some gift thing and I cant add it to my cart alone i guess...-.-

Also these 2 Samsung 830 SSDs are the SAME yet i can get one for 89.99. Any reason not to?

SAMSUNG 830 Series MZ-7PC128B/WW $89.99 after promo

SAMSUNG 830 Series MZ-7PC128D/AM $119

Sorry for all these questions...I just want to make sure I get all of this set.

oh i see. I hate to completely flip all this over but I think I should just dump a tad bit money for ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3 $175 or would it just be a waste of money? the ASRock is apparently apart of some gift thing and I cant add it to my cart alone i guess...-.-

Also these 2 Samsung 830 SSDs are the SAME yet i can get one for 89.99. Any reason not to?

SAMSUNG 830 Series MZ-7PC128B/WW $89.99 after promo

SAMSUNG 830 Series MZ-7PC128D/AM $119

Sorry for all these questions...I just want to make sure I get all of this set.
The more expensive one has a desktop upgrade kit.

The more expensive one has a desktop upgrade kit.

Is that something I have to have even with having the Switch 810?

If i do need it...newegg sells them for $5 free shipping so i would still save $15 yes?

Also what about the motherboard? is it a waste of money to jump to that one?

Is that something I have to have even with having the Switch 810?

If i do need it...newegg sells them for $5 free shipping so i would still save $15 yes?

Also what about the motherboard? is it a waste of money to jump to that one?
I personally think it would be, and no you don't need the stupid desktop kit. It's just a 2.5" to 3.5" adapter so you can put your SSD in the drive bays.

Back
Top Bottom