Blank DVD Media and Pioneer DVD Duplicator, please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidliu

Banned
Hi all, iam new and i want to ask if any body in here know anything about Pioneer DVD Duplicator? The thing is i bought a DVD Duplicator from this store URL removed/ and it works great fast and so on..but the thing is they recommended Piodata Media which is so expensive..anyone know anything about it? i need media that can duplicate good high speed and can be master dvd too...

the DVD Duplicator is here : link gone!

thanks

think you can fool me with your fake inquiry? don't spam your store here. banned

ekÆsine
Tech Forums Super Moderator

I know that and thanks,

but the thing is they recommend me some unkown brand Piodata and it is too expensive..i need soem onehave experience to help me chose another kind of media to use with this duplicator.

i don't see why you just don't buy a pack of cheap-o DVD-/+R's on a spindle and try em out for yourself. any DVDr media means any DVDr media. it's just a suggestion and i have no experience with multi-duplicators, it just seems like good sense to try it that way since no one else is posting to this thread anyways.

Just hop over to best buy or something and buy a pack of 5 dvd-r's and check them out. Wont be too expensive but any kind should work as long as same format.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom