Is this the laptop for me?

Clark Kent

Beta member
Teacher here who needs a laptop for lesson plans, web surfing, minor gaming. Needs speed and reliability. I think the HP dv7-6c90us is for me, but I need a second opinion. Thoughts?

For all that, the Teacher does not need a $1,000 computer. You can get way just fine with a $500 one. What is his/her budget?

For all that, the Teacher does not need a $1,000 computer. You can get way just fine with a $500 one. What is his/her budget?

Under $1,000. I liked that one because it has a blu ray player and storage for photos, music, and docs. I've had a Dell and Mac laptops in the past and wanted something else.

well thats an expensive computer... but if ur gonna use it for personal AND business maybe its worth it.. id try to get it slightly used but still under warranty n practically new for 300 bucks off haha.

Hi..
Yes, you can surely go for this laptop. HP is a reliable brand. And its configuration is also good. it price is not your priority then this is the nice choice.

HP's business line (i.e. Elitebooks) are reliable; their consumer lines... not so much.

I agree with Dell computers. I think you'll be good with inspiron 14 series.
You may also consider Asus computers. They have good value to your money.

Back
Top Bottom