monitor for £50 to £70? is that possible?

Milk_The_Elephnt

Baseband Member
hey, i need a new monitor ( or second hand ) but i cant seem to find anything in my small £50-£70 budget.
the graphics card im soon buying is an ATI radeon HD 7770.
i'd like a monitor with an HD connection or a DP connection not really bothered about HD i just want to run a second monitor off the DVI connection of the graphics card.
Widescreen would be really good, but i dont s'pose its essential.
17" or 18" me thinks.
any suggestions would be helpful :)

you're not going to get a good monitor with a HDMI connection for under 110, i'm sorry to tell you.
You might be able to try Tesco superstores, they have a new line of those LOGIK ones, but they are terrible. I will tell you that for nothing :p

try gumtree, people are selling tons of crap on there nowadays! no fee to place an add, like ebay

This is about the cheapest I can find new: Acer V173DOb TFT LCD 17" VGA Monitor | Ebuyer.com

If you want used laptops, look on Amazon or eBay.

that acer's a VGA only :(
and no im not, i need a monitor to go with a new PC.
but thanks anyhow :)

try gumtree, people are selling tons of crap on there nowadays! no fee to place an add, like ebay
i'll try gumtree then...and i have a mate who might be able to help find something...
thanks for the help peoples :)

The Asus VH236H is a great value for a monitor, but unfortunately it is around $150. Perhaps you can wait to find it for $100 or so, or you can buy a refurb/go to ebay.

Back
Top Bottom