Severe gaming graphics problems

Danzig

Solid State Member
I thought it was my GPU that was the problem, but now I just don't know. Below are pictures from some of my games (Grand Theft Auto: San Andres, ARMA 2 free, Combat Arms) and my specs. If anyone can tell me anything, please tell me.

I've resized some of the pics from 1024x768 to 640x480 so you guys don't have these giant pics taking up the screen

And I'm running Windows 7 64-bit. Also have 3 GB RAM. And my GPU is integrated.

It's like this for every person I see in GTA: SA

Thanks for your time, tech forums.

Yes. I actually found and installed 4 different drivers yesterday. I think one was for my CPU and the others for GPU. I can play all my games now, no problems. It's wonderful being able to play the games right.

I was thinking of getting this:

Newegg.com - GIGABYTE GV-R667D3-1GI Radeon HD 6670 1GB 128-bit DDR3 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready Video Card

It's right in my budget, has good reviews, and it listed on a few websites as the best budget GPU. My monitor works via hdmi so that's perfect, and I have the PCIE x16 slot. As of now, I can't play games like Guild Wars 2 or Skyrim, but hopefully that'll change.

Your opinion is welcome. Actually, please give me your opinion.

The 6670 is definitely a lower end card. However, it will be a day/night difference from integrated and will play Skyrim, albeit not on high settings. How far can you stretch your budget? Enough to grab one of these?

Newegg.com - EVGA 01G-P3-1556-KR GeForce GTX 550 Ti (Fermi) FPB 1GB 192-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card

The 550ti is a bit better then the 6670.

Edit: Sorry, I just realized I was the one who recommended you a 6670 in the first place. I'm not going back on my word and telling you that you need to spend more for a 550ti, just giving you my suggestion.

Well, two problems with the 550ti:

1. No HDMI
2. It may be out of my budget. Not sure yet, I'll have to make the decision on which to get in around a month, just researching for right now.

actually it does have hdmi. It has mini Hdmi, all you have to is get a mini hdmi to hdmi cable or use an mini hdmi to hdmi adapter which the graphics card might come with. my 560ti came with the adapter.

Back
Top Bottom