I5, A8, or other laptop?

• I5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A8

• Other laptop

• Total voters
ah ok.... sorry if this makes people feel like they have wasted there time (you really have helped alot!) But given my budget i am now considering buying/building a desktop and not a laptop. Can anyone recommend some parts or premade builds within my price range considering the fact that i will be playing games and rendering videos (again using the adobe video products)

I know, but I don't really know where to get the best deals in the UK, so I figured that'd give him a general idea of parts to look for. Even if he lived in the US he may not shop on Newegg. Newegg is just my go-to site :p

yeah I am in the uk but thank you for a general idea as to what i could get for my budget

You're welcome, but like I said if you want to save a few bucks, you could always go the AMD route. Not worth the few bucks saved IMHO, but others might feel differently.

this does bring it back to the original point of amd vs intel but i think i may go with an amd build seeing as i dont really have anything that i can reuse from an old pc except a dvd drive and a hard drive. this means im going to have to buy all of the annoying things that are vital but dont affect performence like a decent moniter, mouse, keyboard, case and so on. If i where to build an amd which processer would you recommend or is amd just a horrible trap that will only result in bad things?

Know what? Make a thread in system builds about what you want to build, and they can tell you the difference. Many of the more knowledgable people don't go in here. You'll get more help there.

Laptop CPUs are very diiferent fro that of Desktops.

Back
Top Bottom