Weird Display Problem

akashkodesia

Solid State Member
While working on my system just this weird display(Image Below) and after which my pc just got hanged as nothing on my keyboard like capslock and num lock is working and also this kind weird display occurred for the first time. After which when i restarted my pc i didn't get any display. So to cure this i remove all the connection and remove graphics card and bios battery and then put it back after which my system is back to Normal so, i wan't know what would be the problem for this kind of weird display to appear.

Also some time when start my pc, there is no display and it keeps on restarting so again i have to disperse my pc components and re-assemble them and after that it works fine. Can any one tell what could be the problem

My PC Confihuration:
CPU -Core 2 quad 2.66 GHz
MotherBoard -Gigabyte GA-G41-ES2L
RAM - 2X2GB 800 MHz
Garaphics Card - XFX ATI Radeon HD 5770
Power Supply - Cooler Master 600w
HDD - 160 GB + 500 GB + 1TB

14j4xmc.jpg

As to the booting up problem, it may be your RAM. Get and run memtest86+.

As to the graphical problem, what are your GPU temps? Use HWMonitor. Do you have latest drivers?

As to the booting up problem, it may be your RAM. Get and run memtest86+.

As to the graphical problem, what are your GPU temps? Use HWMonitor. Do you have latest drivers?

The boot issue could also be related to the GPU. Could be going bad if the temps aren't high.

Do you mean idle 70-100? And load of 100-105?

That's WAY too hot... Clean out any dust from your computer; take out the graphics card and give it a good, thorough cleaning as well with canned air.

Do you mean idle 70-100? And load of 100-105?

That's WAY too hot... Clean out any dust from your computer; take out the graphics card and give it a good, thorough cleaning as well with canned air.

when idel temps are at 55-59
when the load reaches 70 - 100 % temps are between 100-105

and yes after cleaning there is no effect on temps.

You missed the percentage sign in your previous post ;).

For load, that's still awfully hot... are you getting decent airflow in your case at all? And even for idle that's a bit warm..

Try cranking up your fan with a program like EVGA Precision.

You missed the percentage sign in your previous post ;).

For load, that's still awfully hot... are you getting decent airflow in your case at all? And even for idle that's a bit warm..

Try cranking up your fan with a program like EVGA Precision.

i think these temp i normal in summer and i don't have at home with room temp between 30-40 degree Celsius

Back
Top Bottom