First time building computer - Do these parts work together?

If it's OEM or whatever, and comes with nothing but the DVD drive, will I still have the cords necessary to plug it in?

Sorry, I promise that is the last question lol.
Thanks alot also!

Oh ok, thanks for the help once again!
Just didn't want to get everything ordered then find out I have to order some more after I get everything ;p

@Milk_The_Elephant
Believe it or not, I'd be getting all this for just under 700.
Not including Windows. Which I will be getting, but I'm going to just sell my Xbox to do so.
Dollars of GBP? but still...thats pretty good! XD although...windows....tis so damn expensive!

Does that harddrive come with a fan, should I get a different one?
btw, You don't NEED a HDD fan, and they don't come with one, its just a personal preference that i put fans on my primary drive in a hope that it'd last longer :)

Dollars of GBP? but still...thats pretty good! XD although...windows....tis so damn expensive!

btw, You don't NEED a HDD fan, and they don't come with one, its just a personal preference that i put fans on my primary drive in a hope that it'd last longer :)
Depending on the case the intake fans do a good job of keeping your drives cool.

Don't get the plain Antec 300. Go with this version of it:
Newegg.com - Antec Three Hundred Illusion Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

I have it myself. Comes with four fans already installed, three of which are blue LED fans. Keeps everything nice and cool while looking sharp. I added a 120mm fan to the side to help push outside air to my GFX card. There's not much in the way of helping cable management but I have all my extra PSU cables bundled up on the floor of the case out of the way of any airflow.

The two front fans blow through the HDD cage so hard drives stay frosty.

Aww, that case was better and the same price after rebate of the one I got. I've already ordered everything.
Two more questions that I've got:
How long would you guess the hdd I got last?
Is there anywhere you can direct me that will help me plug everything in? Such as my monitor to the tower and the hdmi cable because i have hdmi monitor and graphics card. seems so confusing.

Back
Top Bottom