My computer career.

i never said you were "going to do this" twice here. your the one still looking at the my fake computer career site. :p to be honest with you, you sound like you dont know if you wanna swim or sink when pushing through with your tech edu. sorry to say but thats what i feel from you.
What are you talking about? 2 hours after I posted this and sent you that FB message is when I decided this MCC was total **** bro. I already called and made the arrangements to start my schooling with Pennfoster, an actual college. MCC is just a program acting like a school to take your money to give you 4 certs that wont do **** for you.

What are you talking about? 2 hours after I posted this and sent you that FB message is when I decided this MCC was total **** bro. I already called and made the arrangements to start my schooling with Pennfoster, an actual college. MCC is just a program acting like a school to take your money to give you 4 certs that wont do **** for you.

Just handle your **** and do your college thing alright ?
I'm not going to sit here and have a screaming match with you while I'm out of state.
Last time I'm going to speak to u about it, goodluck with your college education. ;)

Just handle your **** and do your college thing alright ?
I'm not going to sit here and have a screaming match with you while I'm out of state.
Last time I'm going to speak to u about it, goodluck with your college education. ;)

I don't understand why a "screaming match" was started anyway...

Why now ?

Why not now? There's people in my classes that are in their 30's and 40's... Age doesn't matter...

I don't understand why a "screaming match" was started anyway...

Why not now? There's people in my classes that are in their 30's and 40's... Age doesn't matter...
Yea I didn't quite understand why he said that either. I was reassuring that I wasn't doing this garbage and was going to an actual college.

I think what he meant why now was because I'd say about 6 months prior I was saying I didn't want to go back to school.

I think what he meant why now was because I'd say about 6 months prior I was saying I didn't want to go back to school.

Ah, ok. Thought he was meaning "why now" as in "why didn't you do it before". That makes sense though.

Ah, ok. Thought he was meaning "why now" as in "why didn't you do it before". That makes sense though.
Yea I had mentioned before I see no point in school, but now that I have a reason I'm going to do it. 6 months to a year of my time is well worth a sit down and do almost nothing 50k job working with my best friend.

I didn't mean anything by it at all really, just literally wanted to know why you decided to do it now instead of 5 years ago or 5 years later.

I didn't mean anything by it at all really, just literally wanted to know why you decided to do it now instead of 5 years ago or 5 years later.
5 years ago I thought I could get by without getting any type of degree, which generally could of been possible. I have the chance to get a really nice sit in a chair and do nothing type job which in a few months has got my best friend everything he wanted for simply getting a 2 year degree. Don't really want to pass this up.

Back
Top Bottom