Problems with Lexmark Z605 Printer

Status
Not open for further replies.

seaneboyoyo

Beta member
Recently, I've been having some printing issues with my Lexmark Z605 printer - it's only about 4 months old.

Whites come out sort of pinkish and I get all these horizontal lines I used to get with my old, OLD printer back in the day.

I tried the whole cleaning the nozzles procedure about 4 times, and on the test page, all the lines printed out correctly except the blue one, which still had splits in it.

Anyway, wondering if anyone else has had these problems, even after cleaning the nozzles, and if there's any way to fix it.

Thanks for the help in advance.

get a new cart with a new printer, HPs you can get for cheap and nice. I have both a Lexmark and a HP and the cheapy HP is way better than the Lexmark in troubles, print speed, paper jams, etc.

I actually replaced the cartridge twice (probably should've mentioned that) and still had the exact same problems. And I really wish I had the money for a new printer, but even still this one is almost new.

I even tried re-installing the drivers, still same problem... not sure what else I can do, aside from replacing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom