Mouse:
Logitech wireless mouse

Extras:
Red Led Fans
Red CRT tubes

Monitor:
46" JVC Led TV
42" Sony Led tv

Its a decent build, love the dual monitors :D, are you thinking about upgraiding at all? if so i would love to help you pick out some new items, Also, what games are you currently playing?

I am not really going to upgrade any time soon next thing ill get is probably a better cpu. something like the 3.6 ghz eight core amd that around. but I play World of Warcraft. Fallout New Vegas the most. Skyrim. and such, getting a lot more games with the Steam Summer Sale.

Gpu is running perfectly fine runs skyrim on ultra and i don't really see any lagging. and fallout new vegas on ultra and not an issue. oh and i forgot to put also running 10gb corsair ram.

I am not really going to upgrade any time soon next thing ill get is probably a better cpu. something like the 3.6 ghz eight core amd that around. but I play World of Warcraft. Fallout New Vegas the most. Skyrim. and such, getting a lot more games with the Steam Summer Sale.
With those games you will see no improvement getting the 8 core FX.

Gpu is running perfectly fine runs skyrim on ultra and i don't really see any lagging. and fallout new vegas on ultra and not an issue. oh and i forgot to put also running 10gb corsair ram.
I'm going to guess vanilla Skyrim. Even my 465 overclocked has a bit of a problem with all the HD mods out there.

If you are going to go with AMD then go ahead and go with the AM3+ socket. AMD is already EOLing some of the Phenom II's.

Back
Top Bottom