Monitor Displaying 1/2" Band down side [TROUBLESHOOTING]

sammybaines

Baseband Member
Hi there,

I have what I hope is a simply fixed issue - I have a Wacom Cintiq 21UX (Graphics Tablet) which I am using for my display on my second desktop (a desktop used for all my designing and graphics) and just recently when I have restarted the computer it seems to have shifted the display to the right by about 1/2", i.e. so the clock on the taskbar is now out of view off the screen area. The resolution that is optimal for the Wacom is 1600 x 1200.

So far I have tried playing about with the different resolutions as I thought this is probably the first thing that is causing the issue, if you change the resolution to 1024 x 768 the desktop fits back perfectly to the right size (or frame of the Wacom, i.e. how it was before so the whole desktop can be seen) but then the moment you change back to 1600 x 1200 the output is shifted to the right again.

I have done a system restore to see if anything installed recently has caused an issue and thats made no difference.

So I am kind of stuck as what to do next - any ideas??

If you have anything like a Catalyst control center, or control center of any kind you can change the scaling under the digital flat panel section, are you useing a HDMI cable?

I have it hooked up with a DVI input as that is built straight into the motherboard (as for some reason the wacom wouldn't work with any graphics card I try) so it all runs on the intel graphics platform - so like the catalyst control center - and I have been on that and tried to adjust the aspect ratio and it makes no difference - I can't find an option for scaling specifically though. I'll have another look.

I have updated the driver for the wacom to the latest version and that has had no effect.

Back
Top Bottom