Rate my computer!!

Rexex

Baseband Member
Hiya techies! i have just found a interest in building my own computer. Everyone kept telling me its so much work, and problems can occur at any point in the process. But i found the task of building my own "super computer" to be fun and exhilarating. Here are the specs for the computer i put together.

Specs:
Case- Cooler Master 932 Advanced HAF
Motherboard- ASUS p8Z68-V
Processor- I5-2500k
GPU- Radeon 7970 Black Edition Overclocked
Power Supply- OCZ 600W PSU
1-OCZ Agility 3 120GB SSD
1-OCZ Agility 3 60GB SSD
1.5 TB Barracuda 7200RPM
16 GB Vengance RAM

I am considering upgraiding my power supply to either a 850 W or 1000W, not to sure if its necessary to get the 1000W, what do you all think?>

I didnt want to fill the SSD that my operating system was on, if im not mistaken it would run alot slower when full. thats the main reason i got one seperate for any games i would want to install

I didnt want to fill the SSD that my operating system was on, if im not mistaken it would run alot slower when full. thats the main reason i got one seperate for any games i would want to install
Only first gens suffered heavy speed loss when near full. My Vertex 2 has 20GB left and it's fine.

I am currently having a problem with my motherboard on boot up. after i hit the power button, there is a red LED by the Power supply input, after a few seconds it shuts off then reboots about 5 seconds after shutdown, I am not sure why this is happening, should i be worried? Also, my cpu is running at 90 degrees with no programs up all of a sudden.... isent that quite hot?

Back
Top Bottom