Need help deciding on a gameing pc HELP!

vinvin108

Beta member
Hello everyone! I want a gameing pc and am willing to pay anywhere from 800 - 1000 bucks for it (Not including monitor) Basicly i need a pc keyboard and mouse and it has to be good for gameing, id like 16gb but can settle for 8gb an intel i7 processor and overclocking is optional also id like a good/great video card. Before you say Build one its cheaper, no i dont want to build one, i know how to i just chose to buy one in case i mess up, i could also install more ram on my own if its cheaper to do so. Do please help me! Suggest a pc for me and post a link and a price, thanks again guys :)

I dont know much about alienware, but i do know they overprice their computers becuase of the brand name and the "LED" lighting. its simple to do and would cost much less of you put your own LED;s in

Thanks Hayden13: Again im nooby when it comes to building but i took my entire downstairs piece of crap desktop apart and put it back together again easily, so i might consider building one, what are some good sites for the parts and what parts do i need for a good gameing pc?

Thanks Hayden13: Again im nooby when it comes to building but i took my entire downstairs piece of crap desktop apart and put it back together again easily, so i might consider building one, what are some good sites for the parts and what parts do i need for a good gameing pc?

1000 dollar budget gaming PC?

Z77 board, 8GB RAM, 2500k, and 560ti. Can't go wrong there.

I would suggest that you purchase components from Newegg, they have some great deals. Also do you know if you want AMD or Intel?

I would suggest my build, its a great one for recent High graphical content and not to costly, maybe about 1000$ total
Specs:
Case- Cooler Master 932 Advanced HAF
Motherboard- ASUS p8Z68-V
Processor- I5-2500k

GPU- Radeon 7970 Black Edition Overclocked
Power Supply-
OCZ 600W PSU
1-OCZ Agility 3 120GB SSD
1-OCZ Agility 3 60GB
SSD
1.5 TB Barracuda 7200RPM
16 GB Vengance RAM

Newegg.com (Link)
That is by far the best site to buy everything for your computer needs. Also, before you buy, make sure that you post a thread asking if the system is right for your needs. Include links to all of the parts that you plan to buy, someone (more than likely S0ULPhire) will approve it or tweak it.

Back
Top Bottom