Buying a gaming pc need HELP!

there really shouldnt be any part of this computer that is a struggle to put together. maybe attaching the HSF in computer from 5 years ago, but it's not really a big deal now. If you need more help, reply away.

I dont know i realy couldnt move my hands
to place it properly. Was certainly a struggle but Then again it is my first time buildin a pc..:/

So i got my new mobo...put it together..turn the cpu on..everything seems to go on till i notice im not getting picture..i look at the mobo n it has the number 55 lit up which indicates memory not installed..n also a red light which indicates there is a cpu problem..im stumped cause the memory is installed n i cant see any damage to my processor...HELP:(

Try removing each piece of memory and trying them separately. Also look at resetting the bios with the jumper on the board.

You may want to remove the graphics card if the problem persist and try running using the hd4000 from the i5.

So i had a guy take a look at it n everything is running now..only problem im havin is when i plug the hdmi cable into ether the vidcard or mobo my 42 inch wont recognize it but when inplug the vga into the tv i get picture

if you can play with legos, you can put a computer together. if youre a real scaredy cat, then try looking at some cyberpower and alienware pc's and we can help find the least worst one for you.
Alienware are wayyyyy to exspensive you can get one 3x more powerful for like 1500 dollars

Lol im in the same predicament but im pretty good with computers all i can tell you is DONT GET ALEINWARE they suck cyberpower is ok but there is alot of tecky stuff to choose from if you get your computer tell me becouse i wanna play some abp to

so all in all..this experience with building a pc has been a living hell..my goal was to spend 1300...no more....ive ended up spending 500 extra on mobo that they claimed i broke which i did not but me being new to this i let it slide...4 weeks AFTER getting my parts n tryin to get this pc running...it finally gets there..n lasts for ONE day...now no 1 ever told me moving a pc from here to there would be a problem..but when i got back from my friends house after a night of gaming i plugged my pc in..in booted up..ran for 5 mins then BLUE SCREEN!!!....i turn it off...turn it back on...NOTHING....its not the processor...so now its its ether the mobo AGAIN or the power supply...right now im extremely bummed an wish i had never taken this route..

Back
Top Bottom