Help picking a laptop under $400

MaV II DARK II

Gears of War King
I am trying to help my mom find a laptop that she will use for browsing the internet, reading email, and downloading pictures/videos. She is not looking for a gaming rig but she wants a reliable computer that will last her a while.

Anyone have any suggestions?

No, the Dells are $449 and above. Even with a coupon, they are still over his $400 budget. I would trust Acer over a Dell.

well i disagree with all of you... I know ebay isnt the best place to shop and its rough to buy nice laptops on it
But the Exception of an included warranty thats valid n proving its not old at all can go a long way if the seller has only a few feedbacks.

i just got an l655 toshiba for 201.00 free shipping. :-D under warranty for the year.

well i disagree with all of you... I know ebay isnt the best place to shop and its rough to buy nice laptops on it
But the Exception of an included warranty thats valid n proving its not old at all can go a long way if the seller has only a few feedbacks.

i just got an l655 toshiba for 201.00 free shipping. :-D under warranty for the year.

When did we ever mention eBay?

Back
Top Bottom