Which Laptop should I Buy?

When you're talking about gpu's that slow, more vRAM won't make a difference. That being said, the amount of gaming you will do on either will be minimal. I would go with the Asus, because the i3 (in most cases) is a better processor (though in day to day tasks the difference between the AMD and Intel will be negligible.) Not to mention HP has a bad quality track record as of late. But if you didn't notice, the Asus does NOT have Windows 7 on it.

But as you can see, the dual GPU in HP would/should work better than ASUS. It has only got more Graphics memory, but that is irrelevant to me. The shared RAM would make up for vast Graphics anyways. I am concerned about Graphic Processors. And, why is i3 better?

Well, no matter where you are, Apple products are overpriced.

But as you can see, the dual GPU in HP would/should work better than ASUS. It has only got more Graphics memory, but that is irrelevant to me. The shared RAM would make up for vast Graphics anyways. I am concerned about Graphic Processors. And, why is i3 better?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Mobile-Processors-Benchmarklist.2436.0.html

The A8 4500m (158) and the i3 2350 (81). Lower the number, the better the processor in stress tests.

Take a look at some benchmarks. It's just an all around more capable processor. As for the graphics, the 7670m in the HP is only slightly better then the 610m in the Asus.

Back
Top Bottom