motherboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Insert the Ultra Hard Disk Cooler into the base of the hard drive enclosure and secure with screws.
Next, slide the unit into the hard drive module and secure with screws Now, just place it in your computer
You're ready to go!

Ok I am going to have a look at this. Although every time I open the case of my computer, I get the goosebumps.

Hey what the hell? How do I connect the hd to the psu if the hard drive cooler is taking up the hd's plug???
speezehd05.jpg
:confused: :confused:

damnit major! I was about copy and paste the same thing lol

Yeah Pav, always make sure you flip the PSU switch off too and wait a couple seconds because PSU's hold energy and it takes a couple seconds to fully drain it, also don't forget to touch a metal edge of your case to ground yourself first. My computer room has carpet and I've been inside my computer tons of times will scraping my feet across the floor lol with socks on at that, haven't fried anything yet ;)

that picture looks different than the one you posted, but anyway it looks like the connector is a passthrough connector so all you do is plug in a connector into the back of that connector that's there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom