motherboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea!!!...i'm such a hardware rookie and i contributed :)

seriously tho, it's nice to have a single destination to get all your specs without having to dl a third party app.

ok guys dont mean to disturb your conversation but this is not a chat, but a thread. thank you

Yes I tried Everest. Sandra seems to be freezing at setup:confused: ....I need to know what my socket is I don't think it says it there. :confused:

CPU-Z doesn't tell me anything on my comp (only about my CPU and RAM). Maybe there are different versions?
Well your computer is old as sh!t so does it really surprise you that you don't have the same options as others? CPU-Z offers information on the CPU, RAM, By SPD information for the RAM, Mainboard information, BIOS Model, stuff like that.

ok guys dont mean to disturb your conversation but this is not a chat, but a thread. thank you

Yeah you were only suggested a few programs as it is and haven't seen you respond whether you've tried them so don't respond back like you're pissed off like we didn't offer you any suggestions.

I need to know what my socket is I don't think it says it there.
If you're running the Athlon 3000+ then you've got a Socket A motherboard also known as Socket 462 because that's how many pins it has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom