Pics Of Your Rigs & Setup

Whirlwind

Fully Optimized
Lets see everybody's rigs and set-ups.....these threads are always fun....can play I spy from everybodys pics

I will start it off.

7544710274_0794a533b0_b.jpg

7544701790_96de390123_b.jpg

7544698722_5d79fcb7a8_b.jpg

7544707592_09fac20394_b.jpg

I don't want to sound like an arse but we have 2 threads like this already. I'm currently at a friends place so my setup isn't fantastic. Plus my old room mates stole one of my LCDs.

Jeese. I really want to play Rage. I need to stop being lazy and beat Dead Space 2 already so I can move on to something while I'm not doing hw. I'm just so tired all the time after I get done working and working out.

Holy crap dude, I just realized you have the same desk as the old one I used to use. Except when I got my 24" in 08 I took the top part off completely. I liked it so much better.

DSCN0262.jpg

Oddly enough, I'm living back at this same place again for a week.

How did it get tossed halfway across the room if you don't mind my asking? I'm quite curious.
Remember when I got that 580? If you don't it was in March. She was using that monitor at the time and I had gotten a call from our bank AND Paypal. She told our bank Paypal was trying to steal money from us by trying to take an additional 400 dollars so the bank blocked all access. Then Paypal took 400 out of my sellers bank, which he then called me up saying hey wtf man. Long story later, our bank is still -170, my Paypal is frozen, and I have no way of electronically purchasing things. Needless to say, when I was done getting off the phone this happened.

20120309_003805.jpg

I picked it up and was going to toss it out the backdoor but just turned around it flung it across the dining room into the living room and it landed this way. When I took it off of there the panel it self was shattered.

I have a bit of an anger problem when things really hit the fan. This is the first time it's ever cost me money though, and will probably be the last. I felt like such an idiot losing my triple monitor setup cause I gave her my other Samsung.

All I have to say is Whirlwind you have good headphone taste :) Though I would of gone open back AT's instead of closed..and those Grado 325i's are a love hate with me, they sound sweet but they are hardly comfortable.

PP, that is the same monitor as mine except the 60Hz version I think. It's an annoying piece of junk, whoever designed the base needs to be shot my monitor creaks and wobbles all over the place if I knock my desk.

Back
Top Bottom