Gaming Keyboards

One thing I want to ask is have you considered a mechanical keyboard, there are so many I would recommend over the Logitech keyboards.

Yeah I've been looking at some again, seeing that NCIX has some sales. I figured now after a few more days, that I've I were to get a new keyboard, might as well get a good mechanical one. I've been looking at the Corsair Vengeance K60. No illumination though, but I guess illumination is just a "cool factor"

@kmanmx The only games I really play a lot are FPS, DOTA style games (think they're called MOBA's), and games like Skyrim and Mass Effect. So thats why a few days ago, I was not considering of getting a gaming keyboard.

I'm still looking at more, while hoping for sales to come. If you guys know of any I would like a mechanical with backlighting, a few extra keys would look cool too, for less than $100.

Just received my G110

It definitley is a step up from my Saitek, which was also backlit

My best friend has the G110. He loves it. I personally don't put much merit in a keyboard. I had the Lycosa for a long while but went back to my old standby the Creative Fatal1ty.

How do you like it so far? Can you give some Pros/Cons?

I really have not been able to game on it much since I got it.

I have been working gobs of hours.

It looks nice, lights up 3 different colors...red....blue...purple...the purple seems dim to me.

I love being able to lock out the windows key....that should be a big plus while gaming.

I have not played with the macro keys yet.

I like the nice big control knob for the sound....better than a button that was on my saitek.

I really can not comment on the gaming part of it, until I have a chance to play some stuff....should be able to play on monday.

Back
Top Bottom