Shadowfire_Omega Introduction

Shadowfire_Omega

Beta member
Hello, I am currently a trade school student studying for my CompTIA A+ 701 exam, I'm on my summer break and studying hard so that when I get back to school I can certify after taking both the 701 and 702, and start on my CompTIA Networking+ and then eventually my CompTIA Security+. I tend to lean more towards the technical aspect of computers the then programming side, fixing rather them utilizing them as a job. My biggest fear would be that if I were to jump into a career involving video games, I'd get way to good at them for them to be any fun, or that I'd over analyze them and it would take all the amazement out of seeing stunning features for the first time. I hope that being able to make a machine run at amazing speeds with awesome graphics will augment my gaming life rather then degrade it. So I will be coming to this forum from time to time to get some opinions on some hard/software and some clarifications from the more seasoned techs, and to offer my opinions and to clarify the things I can to those whom I can help.

Hope to have some good times soon.
Shadowfire_Omega

Back
Top Bottom