A introduction

skylark

Beta member
hello forum,
I live in MS and work as a computer tech for a school district. I have been repairing computers myself for about 10 years and went to school for networking. I just graduated this last may while working for the district as a contractor. They then hired me on after I graduated. I really enjoy my job and like to fiddle and play with hardware and software pushing the limits and getting the most out of my computer. This is all fun for me and I really enjoy my job. The school is part mac and part windows with a tad of linux thrown in. I was not familiar with macs at all. I have mostly dealt with windows and linux. I like windows xp and windows 7 and I have not tried windows 8 yet. Of the linux I like pclinuxos.
I am currently gathering some good resources to be able to reach out to if I come across a issue i'm not familiar with and enjoy helping other people also.

skylark

Hi, I consider computer and its related technologies as new found hobby. Here to learn and share knowledge. Have a background in web development and growing knowledge in computer hardware, and software technologies.

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom