Votes: 0 0.0%
  • needs work

• Terrible

• Total voters

Tekapeel

Beta member
Hello there! Despite what my username would suggest, my name is John. But most of my friends call me Nhoj (long story, not really but its irrelevant).

Im an avid tech user and veteran keyboard warrior, Ive been interested in tech as long as I can remember and my dream has always been to become a technology journalist. Ive taken small steps already, i write (along with a friend) a blog called, as you may have guessed, Tekapeel. Props to my saintly mum for the name!

While I do intend to use this forum for many of my future issues that I can't resolve and just general prowling, I have a favour to ask all of you. Tekapeel is a bit of a lame duck when it comes to traffic and we most certainly do lack on the fan base front. It would be incredible if you chaps and... chapettes(!?) would take a brief gander at the site and give me an honest opinion (NOT fishing for views, hate people who do that). I understand that we haven't posted in 6 squillion years, we'll try harder, promise! Constructive critisism is more than welcome and id be delighted if you could all spare a moment. Lets use the mentallity "If you don't have anything nice to say, say it anyway" for this eh?

Many thanks guys!

Nhoj

personally i'd get your own website and not use a blog website, people dont tend to take those as seriously.
You can host a site from home and buy a domain for as little as a pound a month, so its fairly inexpensive - just need to create it. But then, theres hundreds of templates you can modify for free.

You can write much better than me, but if i were you i'd gear your articles towards something people want to read but from the articles i read they seem pretty random and unrelated to one another :p but then thats where its good to have a site, with different core areas with something to offer readers.

overall, pretty good

Back
Top Bottom