rate my build

You should, or very close to it. But with Crossfirex comes driver issues, microstutter and a whole plethora of other issues. I'm speaking of experience, too. My last desktop had 2 7950's in it. Nightmare to get set up, and it didn't play too well with Skyrim.

Yes I also think that a single graphics card is the best.Anyway how would you rate by original build?And will I be able to play black ops 2,assassins creed 3 and gta 5 on ultra(I dont care about resolution)?

You won't need an aftermarket CPU cooler if you're not OC'ing, which I don't think you will be with the i5-2400. Also, throw an SSD in there as a boot drive. Can't say I like the case, but that's a personal choice. I also don't recommend Gigabyte motherboards. Support for them is terrible. I try to stick to MSI or Asus.

You will be able to play those games on Ultra at 1080p if you wanted to. By latest and greatest I thought you meant BF3 and Skyrim. :MeGusta: Can't say much about GTA5, as there isn't much info at all about it yet.

But I checked that one and it is a good motherboard and it supports lots of things but I have the [h=1]MSI P67A-C43 B3 in mind too what do you suggest?[/h]

The benifit of an aftermarket cooler is the reduce heat... So if moneys tight skip it.. Put the money into a 2500k so as to have the overclocking when you start needing it... But with the 2400/2500 it'll be awhile.

Just as a note, the 7870 runs BF3 with all settings maxed at 1080p easily. It wont run my version of Skyrim that easily, but BF3 tends to be the standard of "maxed" games.

Just as a note, the 7870 runs BF3 with all settings maxed at 1080p easily. It wont run my version of Skyrim that easily, but BF3 tends to be the standard of "maxed" games.

Thanks, wasn't too sure. Haven't been in the market for a desktop GPU since the 7950, and I didn't really shop around for that.

Back
Top Bottom