Blue screen

Seagerth

Beta member
I have had a re-occurring problem with my laptop in the sense that every few weeks or days.. it was just switch off. I would switch it back on and it would switch off again. It would do this about 3 times. Now, today this happened again but this time it was different because instead of it switching off 3 times, it shows me this blue screen.

*** Stop:0x0000007b {0xF7925528. 0xC0000034, ox00000000, 0x00000000)

I have not got a clue what to do with it and was just wondering if any1 knew a quick fix for this. Also it is worth mentioning that I do not have the reboot disk (or any disk except for MS-office.)

Would appreciate a quick response, thank you.

Open command prompt, and type in this:

chkdsk c: /f /r

Press Enter, and it will say something about "cannot lock drive" and ask to schedule on next reboot. Type in Y and hit Enter, and then reboot your computer. It should start the check automatically.

When I try and open the command prompt in safe mode, it shows the blue screen almost straight away. The same goes for all the other safe mode options. Is there another way to open the command prompt? I can get into the boot manager but it seems to do nothing.

Thanks for replying btw.

If this is Windows 7, do you have the 'Repair my computer' option on the F8 menu (same menu you use to get to Safe Mode)?

Just wondering if there is any hope for my laptop because it been quite a few hours since you last responded. I can try and send it to a shop I guess... just wondered if you thought of anything else I can try.

Back
Top Bottom