$600 AXT Gaming computer

JakePC

Beta member
I searched all over the internet for a computer that had a quad core and at least 8 GB of RAM with a nice gaming graphics card and a decent size hard drive. I could not find one like that for under $800 so I thought maybe building my own would be cheaper and I think it is. Although I am not skilled at all with building a computer from scratch and thought maybe someone on these forums could help me. I used EBAY to find all of the parts I need to build one. If you could please go to EBAY and search up these items using the item numbers listed below and tell me if they are compatible or if I am making a stupid mistake or if I should swap out any of my parts. I am already over my price limit of $600, to be exact the total price of all of these items is $608.34 so if I should replace some parts the replacement parts need to be cheaper. Please help me
:confused:
Use this address to search the item numbers. - eBay Search: Advanced Search
190458311261 - ATX Gaming Tower
221058057563 - mATX Motherboard
251093834282 - Intel Core i7 Quad-Core Processor
[h=1]160772755004 - Graphics Card[/h]
180892418005 - 2X4GB Ram
280802098923 - 750W Power Supply
140777782193 - 500GB Memory

I recommend not using ebay for building a computer. A website like Newegg, Microcenter, or even amazon is usually a better alternative.
Also, that CPU and motherboard you listed are already sold.
It all seems compatible, but what about a optical drive, or Windows. Also, that power supply is likely of low quality. I would opt for a Corsair, or Antec, 500w-600w will be plenty, that 750W will go to waste if it even can supply nearly that much wattage.

If your top price is $800 - then there are guys on here that can list out a build for you pretty quickly. Let them know if you need an OS or not, if you need any other items like a monitor, a mouse, keyboard, etc. as well. If you have preferences like AMD, or INTEL for a CPU. If you have size issues like you cant fit a full tower in the space you have. What type of Video card you need/want, etc.

Poke around newegg with what you had in mind on ebay at least an compare, just from what I saw I would reccomend a better video card and also 750W is massive overkill for what you're doing, for a relatively low end rig you wont need more than 550.

Back
Top Bottom