Complete ANOMALY - Computer Starts, but doesn't boot

I can't see anything in the case. Get a proper camera with a flash.

And I can't understand you. What have you tried already?

I'm sorry if I sound rude, but every bit of info I have is stated in the vid. I'll post pictures.
EDIT:
you name it, I've done it. I've done every last troubleshooting method BUT setting the mobo on a non-conductive surface. I've gotten a near successful boot with it in the case (linux partition of OS drive went to grub rescue> ), but when we put the mounting bracket and fan on, it went back to acting up.

Every last troubleshooting? Clearly, if it still does not work, you haven't tried everything.

I have a slight hearing problem. So I could not understand what you were saying. Please write in text, what your problem is, EVERYTHING that you already tried. It's hard for us to troubleshoot, when we don't know what you already tried.

The non booting issue occurred after you changed the case, or after you changed the fan?
It sounds like you would have caused a problem if that's the case; seeing as the problem became apparent after modifying the computer.

If your motherboard has an integrated GPU, try booting off of that. Also, try re-seating your CPU and making sure than fresh, new thermal paste is on the heat-spreader. You only need a tiny amount for it to spread thin, thick is bad and can cause issues.

Another possible issue would be your PSU not delivering the required power at start-up. Even though it's a Corsair, it seems to be the lower end (CX iirc) and could be faulty.

Edit: If the CPU has overheated multiple times, it may have been damaged. Most of the time they shut down and blue screen before going over their limit, but not always.
Try disassembling the computer, make sure that nothing on the motherboard is grounding out.

Back
Top Bottom