Notifications

I remember we used to have it. I would change color when you got a pm or friend request. Am I delusional, or did no one else notice?

It only shows up when you actually have something to notify you about. Otherwise it is not there.

Once you go to your inbox the notification goes away, even if the PMs are still there.

pretty sure I've never gotten a pop up or color change in the side panel area ever since we've changed to this version.
I used to reply to PM's like 2 weeks late because of that.

I remember it always being there. Rather you have a notification or not.

Quick, move to 3.8 so I can stop worrying about this! :p

Hm, been a few days. I never saw the notifications button, even though I was PMing Jayce back and forth the last few days.

It's rather strange because I got the PM pop up that I set my UCP to say however next to PM's it should have (1) or maybe (2) depending on the number you have that are unread :)

I'm bumping this, because a new problem has arised, very similar to this.

I have "Show New Private Message Notification Pop-up" enabled. Just a few hours ago, I sent CarnageX a pm. Apparently he replied to it. I never got the pop-up.

Using Firefox 13.0.1

It is something you are doing. Cause I got a PM just this morning and it notified me as soon as the site loaded with a pop up. It even took me away from my other tab and made TF the focus and showed me the pop up.

So the notifications are working properly. At least in Chrome. I have heard lots of issues with the beloved Firefox as of late. Maybe that is the source of the issue and not the site itself...

Back
Top Bottom