Whole computer with mouse and keyboard gets stuck, please help me to fix it :(

Yes, I did. It took half an hour I think, then my computer just rebooted

So, when your pc rebooted, did it go to a black screen check steps 1-5 and give you any results ?
If nothing has come up, and your "mouse & keyboard" is still stuck, your best option for right now is to reinstall the os.
Stuff happens, and your windows 7 os installation may have a bad run.

Please tell me which antivirus you have, which utorrent you may have, which version of skype.
If you need to find out what version numbers you have for the programs check the about tab on each program.

Once we find out what software versions you got, we will begin pick off some programs until we find the culprit.

You can try Autoruns
Autoruns is a recommended program to turn off a specific service, Please use care and only use the "Log On" tab, where turning off start up programs will be most useful.
Autoruns for Windows
Read Pacs Portal to get a more in depth understanding on start up programs and what can and should not be allowed in the start up
Windows startup programs. What are they? Are they required? How can I disable them?

Black Viper is also another good resource to educate yourself on the necessary service configurations and what can and can be enabled and disabled
Black Viper's Windows 7 Service Pack 1 Service Configurations | Black Viper | www.blackviper.com

So, when your pc rebooted, did it go to a black screen check steps 1-5 and give you any results ?
If nothing has come up, and your "mouse & keyboard" is still stuck, your best option for right now is to reinstall the os.
Stuff happens, and your windows 7 os installation may have a bad run.

Please tell me which antivirus you have, which utorrent you may have, which version of skype.
If you need to find out what version numbers you have for the programs check the about tab on each program.

Once we find out what software versions you got, we will begin pick off some programs until we find the culprit.

No, noting has come up and my "mouse & keyboard" is still stuck :(

uTorrent: 3.1.3
antivirus: McAfee (but I had before kaspersky antivirus and norton. Then I deleted them and installed McAfee)

Thanks.

Even though you have a liquid cooler, let's get some important info. Download a temperature checking app like Speed Fan and please post your temperatures in here. Also please briefly describe the installation you did of the heatsink. I'm mostly interested in if everything seemed to lockdown tight and how you applied the thermal paste.

The problem sounds very much like overheating so I want to absolutely eliminate it.

when you get your CPU temperatures...open speed fan ( or whatever you use ) and then watch it while you push the computer all the way to the crashing point...get those final readings and report them back here please.

Even though you have a liquid cooler, let's get some important info. Download a temperature checking app like Speed Fan and please post your temperatures in here. Also please briefly describe the installation you did of the heatsink. I'm mostly interested in if everything seemed to lockdown tight and how you applied the thermal paste.

The problem sounds very much like overheating so I want to absolutely eliminate it.

when you get your CPU temperatures...open speed fan ( or whatever you use ) and then watch it while you push the computer all the way to the crashing point...get those final readings and report them back here please.

I made an screensave. I used the programm "CPUID HWMonitor"

Here is the picture :
2ymiwlg.png

No, noting has come up and my "mouse & keyboard" is still stuck :(

uTorrent: 3.1.3
antivirus: McAfee (but I had before kaspersky antivirus and norton. Then I deleted them and installed McAfee)

Thanks.

Download Skype 5.10.0.114 - Download - FileHippo.com

Download Vuze 4.7.0.2 - Download - FileHippo.com

Avast Free Antivirus - CNET Download.com

Those 3 programs would be much more effective and safer to use on your intel rig.
When installing the software, remember to check off the bloatware offers in the programs so you dont have issues down the road.

I looked at your temp in your screen shot, it looks normal.
The last we could try is system repair suite and see what it says, you can try iolo system mechanic basic and let it do a "FULL" scan, not quick.
If it finds anything and points out directly to the problem, remember what it says and write it down, just in case the repair attempts are not effective enough.

If your keyboard is giving you that much hassle, just try another one like I said before.
Could be as simple as that really. :)

Back
Top Bottom