cpu all jumpy???

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxyLoxy

Daemon Poster
hey WTF is goin on with my machine??? all the sudden its gettin all jumpy, i look in task manager and it says like 99% cpu usage and then drops to 2% then up again. its annoyin the hell outta me and i cant do anything!!! (and i looked at the open apps and theres nothing wierd, i went through and uninstalled al kinda of programs that i didnt need, and stuff outta my taskbar) and does anyone know what to type to get into my startup programs through the run box???

i need some help, it wont let me playy HL222222222222222222:(:(:(

try running some ad-aware or spybot, maybe its something like that, and have you tried restarting your computer?

thanks intercodes i deleted like 2/3's of my startup programs. i have restarted many times, now i am running ad-aware se full system scan. so maybe that will help, we'll see.

This could be SPYWARE. Open up task manager and get a screenshot and post it here. Maybe one of us can notice if there are any fishy processes going on. But usually when this happens it is an indication that maybe a keylogger is on your PC.

hmm... this is no good. i dont typically do real dumb things, but i did delete a bunch of programs and take some out of my startup. and now my E drive (my 160 sata) isnt recognizing, its detecting in the bios.. and it gives me the detect new hardware thing, if i reinstall will all my stuff still be there.. Like usable????

i ran ad-aware and spyware and so.. hopefully that helped but im not gettin the jumpiness anymore. ..i realllly need that drive back safely, and soon, i got tons of stuff on there. (HL2 and Steam not the least of which :()

Hmm well the cpu jumpiness kinda goes away sometimes... but its still really annoying.. ill try to post img's ..
freck.bmp.jpg

would it help to see my apps scrn?
oh and btw codes... right before you said that i reinstalled my sata drivers off soyo site and it works now, so you were right! sweet, that woulda sucked. anyway, if anyone can help...

not apps i mean processes

freckin.bmp.jpg

obviously these were at an unjumpy part so....IT STILL HAPPENS!

FoxyLoxy,

hm.. you have lot of unnecesary programs in the task manager. I guess some might me spyware. before you do any manual deletion, i suggest you to run atleast 2 anti-spywares and 2 ad-aware programs [ with the latest updates]. Run them in safe mode.

codes:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom