Help choosing laptop

I as stated earlier and I feel just like carnage. I see all kinds of personal laptops on a daily basis, but the lenovos we buy rarely have to come in for repair. They are sturdy and will last you through your 4 years at school. I would possibly look into the 530W I believe it is the newer model they are releasing with ivy bridge.

It is more expensive now, but when you can still run all the programs you need to your senior year of college it will be worth it.

Agreed; I worked as a student IT tech at my college as well; I usually saw Dells (a lot actually), a few Toshibas, Sony's, and Acer's. Once in a while I would see Lenovos, but that was from viruses.

It's an entirely different architecture. One that is MUCH more efficient that any Core 2 Duo's out there. Also, Dell isn't a good option. Shoddy engineering and horrible Customer Service. All laptops out there have the same general components in them.

The latitudes are a business grade laptop and so they get great customer service and are a lot better than their Inspiron counter parts.

Back
Top Bottom