Total Newbie Wants to Build a Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
thankyou, thank you, id like to thank all the little people that made this possible like nubius and my adversary chaos blizzard... i would suggest keeping with windows xp definitely not worth the extra money, and im pretty sure i went ahead and made sure all those parts are retail so you get your heatsink and all your cables to make it easier... and i would suggest keeping with newegg, but definitely check prices, especially on harddrives and such, but cpu/case/psu stick with newegg, that case is my favorite but i dont want to drop the cash on it yet. good luck anymore questions you come back to us.

Would it be possible to use the floppy drive and cd rom drive/burner from my old computer? What about the hard drive and cooling fans?

god i wish newegg shipped to the uk. everything is so much cheaper over the pond :(

aj2003 said:
god i wish newegg shipped to the uk. everything is so much cheaper over the pond :(
tell me about it, everything here is a rip off with that crappy vat added.

As for your your question, it is possible that you can use your floppy drive and cd burner (but i highly reccomend you get something better then dell's cd-rw) but i'm not sure about the hard drive as it is a dell system stored on it it might not work.:beard:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom