Identifying Case and Light Switches for Case Modding

khronos_000

Beta member
I am having issues with a computer i bought on whim. It has some obvious light mods on it that once worked when i got it, but now they do not, it may have happened when i opened the case up and a wire came off, but i need to figure out how to map this motherboard and fix everything that hooks up to the casing. Whatever info or pictures or needed just ask i can supply anything!

It is a AMD Athlon 6400 3000+ and the case i do not know i can take a picture, it has to be custom because it has two rod lights on each side that use to work trying to figure it outand a digital box on the front for mp3 players and yeah it has things i do not understand that i want and need to understand lol!

I have the same lights and when I started it it shorted out everything on my system. The plastic piece that covers the wired to the on/off switch was directly touching the metal case. Once I covered the plastic cover back over the exposed wire my system started back up. In the process I shorted out one of the two cathode lights. So it may have shortened one or both of the lights

Back
Top Bottom