First Build need some help

Jtotheosh

Solid State Member
I have around 1,100 dollars so far And I do quite a bit of Graphic design but I also want to do some gaming as needed. So what would be a good computer build that anyone might know. I tried to to look stuff up but I got lost with all different stuff that could be good and whats old and whats new

Welcome to the forum.

With the $1100, US i assume, most of us here custom build. Best value and quality this way. Do you have anything you are going to reuse from an old computer? Monitor, newer hard driv, keyboard mouse?

So answer us that, and if you are up for building.

Again welcome to TF.

Sorry I did not go into enough detail all I will not be using anything else except my mouse, monitor, and keyboard sorry about that again. And yea I know how to build a pc and all that so I'm up for the challenge and the moneys

Sorry I did not go into enough detail all I will not be using anything else except my mouse, monitor, and keyboard sorry about that again. And yea I know how to build a pc and all that so I'm up for the challenge and the moneys
Graphic design with what programs? We can build according to the strengths of your programs and the games you want to play. IE, more geared towards CPU or GPU powered in terms of rendering and such.
I'm almost certain this will probably lean towards an Intel/Nvidia rig with an SSD.

Yea I use Photoshop and adobe illustrator and about the games it doesn't matter just a small side thing. I use a mac now but it's getting old and want a pc at this point

Thats fantastic man i'm loving these parts, now to do all the research and would you happen to know if they are all compatible? but thanks again for even putting thought to my post man

Sorry this could be semi off topic but is the i7 sandybridge 2600k really worth the money over the i5 sandybridge 2500k

Back
Top Bottom