I Am That I Am.

The Matt

Beta member
That was God's epic answer to the question of who He is. Hi there, I'm The Matt. I have a diploma in computer electronics technology, planning on getting a plus certified, and I worked in a computer repair shop doing anything there was to do to repair, upgrade, etc. computers and networks. I also worked as an internet support technician. I'm not the smartest man alive, far from it. But I do know my way around a computer. What brought me here was a simple question about a problem that had me completely stumped, and now that I'm here, I just may stick around. It all depends on how my mood is tomorrow. What I do outside of computers is church, fishing, and wasting my life on the internet. (I have a bad 19 year long internet internet addiction) I was introduced to the internet around 6, and at 13 I got my very own computer with dialup access. In fact, I solved my first computer related problem at 8 years old. (Windows 95 pc was stuck in safe mode) It left my 40 year old aunt and uncle flabbergasted, and they hailed me as a genius. Anyways, enough about me. So...hai there! :trolldad:
Edit: apparently trollicons don't work here...

Hello and well met. ;)

I am not familiar with trollicons, unfortunately. We have a bunch of various emoticons loaded... I just don't remember where the list is.

Back
Top Bottom