What should i upgrade in my current system?

Did you check OP once while posting here..? Its 4gb single channel, so I got one more slot open for four more

EDIT: and speccy says one slow is used and one is open.

Wow... Very appreciative I see. ESPECIALLY when all you wrote is 4Gigs of 669... AND I even took the time to see your board has ONLY 2 slots

And I'm done on this thread

Wow... Very appreciative I see. ESPECIALLY when all you wrote is 4Gigs of 669... AND I even took the time to see your board has ONLY 2 slots

And I'm done on this thread

Sorry, i wasn't trying to be agressive :/
it did say in the op that it was single channel, and i was nagged to death by parents to find them a printer when i dont know anything about those.

why buy that one instead of this one ? just wondering
4GB Kingston ValueRAM DDR3-1066 DIMM CL7 Single - Hardware, Notebooks

and i guess i'll take this CPU AMD Phenom II X6 1045T 6x 2.70GHz So.AM3 BOX - Hardware, Notebooks

though no one told me if its really good or not
Simply because it's better, and was said so you can future proof. That 1066 Kingston RAM is also slower than what you currently have.

Corrosive wants to future proof you if you ever want another stick at 1600, you can use the full speed.
Eh, who? :p

oh okay, thanks ! what about this.. static from my hands and stuff ?
Don't work on carpet, and before you touch and computer part (more so new ones) touch the metal part of your case. It will ground you.

Just touch it and go about your business. If you shuffle your feet around or move just touch it again and you're good. Usually when I'm working with computer parts I make sure everything I need is in my area, touch the PC, tear it apart, then put the new stuff in without really moving. Over half of the time I forget my Qtips and alcohol to clean thermal paste.

Back
Top Bottom