What should i upgrade in my current system?

Youre board only holds 8Gig of RAM in 2 slots, you have 4Gig, in 2x2Gig i'm betting. For 37 euros, theres nothing there worth your time.

Did you check OP once while posting here..? Its 4gb single channel, so I got one more slot open for four more

EDIT: and speccy says one slow is used and one is open.

You can get this and upgrade to another 4gb 1600 later if you will. They will work together as the 1600 will just be downclocked to match the other stick.

4GB Corsair Vengeance LP Black DDR3-1600 DIMM CL9 Single - Hardware,

Thank God for Google translate in Chrome. That site isn't the best site for organization.

why buy that one instead of this one ? just wondering
4GB Kingston ValueRAM DDR3-1066 DIMM CL7 Single - Hardware, Notebooks

and i guess i'll take this CPU AMD Phenom II X6 1045T 6x 2.70GHz So.AM3 BOX - Hardware, Notebooks

though no one told me if its really good or not

also another question.. anyone have a good tutorial or video on how to replace a CPU ?

Corrosive wants to future proof you if you ever want another stick at 1600, you can use the full speed.

oh okay, thanks ! :3 so anyone know about how to install CPU's ? and do i HAVE to apply some thermal paste on it ? if so, does it come with the cpu and fan in the boxed version on do i buy it separately

You just pop it in and lock it down with the lever. It's not any harder than that.

The stock heatsink will have thermal grease already applied.

Back
Top Bottom