Why my system running slow?

rajesh15544

Beta member
hi all,

I am new to this forum. Recently, i update the operating system software and now my pc is running very slow. What could be the issue? Anyone here can help me out?

Slow when doing what exactly? You need to be more specific.

Also, what are your specs of your machine?

this isnt exactly the right section of the forum to be posting in.

generally, windows operating systems likes to have more ram than what the previous generation needed. as in going from 95 to xp to vista to windows 7. if your machine had just enough ram and processing power from one generation, it may struggle with a newer operating system. this is most noticeable when going from xp to windows vista or 7.

this isnt exactly the right section of the forum to be posting in.

generally, windows operating systems likes to have more ram than what the previous generation needed. as in going from 95 to xp to vista to windows 7. if your machine had just enough ram and processing power from one generation, it may struggle with a newer operating system. this is most noticeable when going from xp to windows vista or 7.

I had an old HP laptop with 512MB RAM, a slow 80GB HDD, and a single core Turion 64. Integrated graphics, 64MB. Barely ran XP. I threw 7 x64 on it, and it ran soooooooo much better.

Back
Top Bottom