case question

Awesome, 200mm on the side and 140mm in the front with the included 120mm should be excellent for airflow, thanks everyone it looks like I will be buying a phantom! Suggestions are still appreciated=)

I really like the looks of the phantom, question though. The phantom comes with four fans correct? 200mm on top, and three 120mm fans right? How many more can be installed? The main reason I like the phantom other than aesthetics is that the cooling is great apparently, I've read it's almost as good as the haf x and it's better than the storm trooper, in your experience is this true? Or can anyone else back that up? Thanks!

Having not owned any other cases I can't really compare but my temps are good, can't say whether that is down to the case though. Especially because I haven't got all of the fans installed, sorry!

FRONT, 1 X 140mm
REAR, 1 X 120mm (included)
SIDE, 2 x 120mm, 1 x 200/230 (2 x 120mm included)
TOP, 2 X 200mm (1 x LED 200mm included)

7 fans in total but only four are included. The button for the blue LED fan is on the back.

Yeah I've looked at the 900 but it's a bit narrow and I'm worried a hyper 212 evolution or a thermaltake grip won't fit. I think right now I'm leaning for the Thor v2 since it's massive, in budget and cool, apparently the phantom won't support either heatsink with the side fan which is kinda depressing

Back
Top Bottom