First computer build, please give your input

for what just askin...

you really dont need that much more power. corsair makes great power supplies, but i am not so sure on their gaming series. seems like a budget line that they get people to buy because of the blue leds.

heres more wattage for cheaper.
Newegg.com - Antec NEO ECO 620C 620W Continuous Power ATX12V v2.3 / EPS12V 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Power Supply
you will need to use your old power cable.
He needs around 50 more watts over 500. 500 is the minimum recommended for that particular card, then if you had a 75-95w CPU at full load on top of that, drives, fans, possible overclocking ect. Even if the PSU is 80+ that is only giving it an 80%+ efficiency up to 500w meaning he will be damn near capping in wattage for a while. If it was say, a TX or HX then I wouldn't say anything. Since he put the 620w in his list that is MUCH better.

BF3 will run low to medium settings depending on your monitor resolution.

He needs around 50 more watts over 500. 500 is the minimum recommended for that particular card, then if you had a 75-95w CPU at full load on top of that, drives, fans, possible overclocking ect. Even if the PSU is 80+ that is only giving it an 80%+ efficiency up to 500w meaning he will be damn near capping in wattage for a while. If it was say, a TX or HX then I wouldn't say anything. Since he put the 620w in his list that is MUCH better.

BF3 will run low to medium settings depending on your monitor resolution.
so im good with the PSU? nvm yes i am lol

Back
Top Bottom