Computer choice

Those fans are fine. You can always disable the LED's if you don't like blue. Had them for a few years; only one went bad on me and Rosewill replaced it within 2 days. At the highest RPM, they move A LOT of air.

Oh, thats a case fan I didn't realize! I meant aftermarket fan on the CPU. The case that I will choose will come with fans, so I don't think I would need to replace them. Would I?

Oh, thats a case fan I didn't realize! I meant aftermarket fan on the CPU. The case that I will choose will come with fans, so I don't think I would need to replace them. Would I?

Ah! I'm sorry. Didn't realize what you meant. I don't know too much about CPU air cooling, I'm a water guy. I'll leave that up to the others. And you probably should replace the case fans at some point, with something that moves more air.

I have a question, I am thinking about doing 2 things right now. One, getting a monitor, and setting it up with my computer and then have another cable connected to my xbox, and be able to transfer back and forth easily. Another option is pretty much doing the same thing, except having it on one monitor, but then getting a 15 inch to use while playing xbox. (15 inch because my friend is selling 26 monitors for 40 each) I want the two monitors to be setup to my computer if I do this, but I just want to make sure that these are possible and easy to setup and transfer back and forth.

Back
Top Bottom